Sunday, November 30, 2008

Screaming Females - What If Someone Is Watching Their T.V.?


So after seeing Screaming Females at the Girl Cave, I introduced two of their songs to a friend who subsequently fell in love and bought their cd. Well, I must admit they are quite charming and catchy. What If Someone Is Watching Their TV?  is their second album released by the band.  It has two of my favorite songs by them Fun and Boyfriend which were available on another blog.  So far I haven't been able to find this online anywhere so I could be the first! Check it out and purchase it at www.screamingfemales.com.

SCREAMALES - WHAT IF SOMEONE IS WATCHING THEIR T.V.?

3 comments:

CHUG LIFE said...

hey man great blog! i added your link to the page.

Star Beat Music said...

Thanks for uploading this album. I've been looking for it for a while. I was gonna pick it up the last time I saw Screaming Females, but they didn't have merch set up.

Pidgey said...

fantastic, thanks for the up