Thursday, November 6, 2008

Failure Face - Complete Failure


Okay, so I first got into this band last year when I was really down with school, not doing anything productive musically and overall just really depressed.  I got a zine at some show with a quote from one of their songs that really stuck out to me.  I tracked down the recordings and was hooked immediately.  I had to share this with someone so I sent it over to a friend who also really dug it.  It's straight forward, no frills hardcore bashing out extremely catchy one minute songs.  I don't know why it took me so long to hear about this band but it couldn't have come at a better time.  I really don't know too much about their history, members, etc. but I think they went on to be in Murder-Suicide Pact.  It is pissed and brutal with no bullshit.  Check it out and if you like it I think you can still get their 7" from Ebullition Records.

"Everyday that I don't eat the gun, I won. Everyday that I don't kill someone, I won."

Failure Face - Complete Failure

No comments: